Open Records

Contact Open Records

The Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities has a designated open records officer.

All open records requests should be sent to the open records officer.

For information about Access to Public Records Pursuant to the Georgia Open Records Act, please reference our policy via this link: