Georgia Regional Hospital at Savannah offers many opportunities for new and experienced nurses. We provide extensive training and support to our nurses throughout their careers with the hospital. There are many opportunities for career advancement.
Full-Time Career Opportunities
- Associate Nurse Executive
- Charge Nurse
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Day Nurse Administrator
- Infection Control Nurse
- Licensed Practical Nurse Night/Evening Nurse Administrator
- Nurse Executive
- Nurse Manager
- Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse Trainer
- Registered Nurse
Part-Time Career Opportunities
Part-time (PRN) nursing opportunities exist throughout the different units of our hospital. Work schedules are varied and depend on the hospital needs and staff availability.
Part-time job opportunities also exist for nursing students throughout our hospital. Students can gain valuable work experience by working as a Health Service Technician while attending school. We offer flexible schedules to accommodate the students’ class schedule.
Nursing salaries are based on the applicant’s education and experience.
- A 13% shift differential is paid to nursing staff who work the night and evening shifts.
- A 5% shift differential is paid for weekends. (Full-time licensed nurses)
Visit DBHDD Jobs for application instructions described on each job posting.