Genealogy Information FAQs

  • How can I find information about a family member who was treated at Central State many years ago?

    Please see the Genealogy page.

    Expand Collapse
  • How do I request medical records for a family member who passed away at Central State?

    You must obtain a court order to receive medical records for any deceased individual who received services at CSH. Please contact the Baldwin County Probate Court.

    Expand Collapse