The DBHDD system of services is administered through six Field Offices. These offices administer the hospital and community resources assigned to the region. The regional field offices:
- Oversee statewide initiatives.
- Develop new services and expand existing services as needed.
- Monitor the services being received by consumers to ensure quality and access.
- Investigate and resolve complaints.
- Conduct special investigations and reviews when warranted.
To access mental health, substance abuse and crisis and emergency services 24 hours a day, seven days a week, call 1-800-715-4225.
To locate treatment or support services for individuals with mental illness, substance abuse disorders or developmental disabilities, visit www.mygcal.com.