ECRH Employee of the Quarter
All clinical services and support services areas can select an employee who meets the following criteria found on the Employee of the Quarter nomination form:
- One who has made an outstanding or unusual achievement in the performance of assigned duties; or
- One who has consistently provided exceptional service; or
- One who clearly and demonstrably was effective in saving the life or preventing serious injury to an individual or co-worker; or
- One who risked his/her own safety to protect or save state property from natural or unnatural disaster.
ECRH "Noticed by the Gnome"
This program is designed to single out individuals who are doing a great job, have a positive attitude, jump in to assist, and/or are just an overall great person to be around. Employees are nominated using the Noticed by the Gnome nomination form.
DBHDD policies are available at https://gadbhdd.policystat.com.
East Central Regional Hospital policies and manuals are available on the J drive.
- April 2014 Menu from Dietary Services
- State Holidays
- Help Desk (Computer): Call the Consolidated Service Desk at 1-877-482-3233