Georgia Regional Hospital at Atlanta is committed to the process of continuous quality improvement. Customer feedback is an important information source that helps us to assess those things we do well and determine, as well, those improvements required to better serve the needs of our consumers and their families.
Your comments and suggestions are very important to us. We invite you to share your important feedback by sending your compliments, suggestions and/or concerns to the attention of Mr. Jarrett Jacobs, Personal Advocate. His contact information is listed below:
Attn: Mr. Jarrett Jacobs, Personal Advocate
3073 Panthersville Road
Decatur, GA 30034-3828
Email: [email protected]
GRHA’s Customer Service Department will make every effort to respond to your comments in a timely fashion.
Upon admission and while receiving services, our patients are also informed, in writing, of their rights. These rights include the following:
- Getting the care they need;
- Prompt and confidential service;
- Treated with respect & dignity;
- Protecting their health & safety;
- Knowing the benefits & risks of treatment;
- Participating in planning their own treatment;
- Free of restraints or seclusion, except as a last resort for safety;
- Being free of physical, sexual, or verbal abuse; and,
- Being free of neglect or exploration.
GRHA provides the services of a Patient Advocate and a Human Rights & Ethics Committee. Their main goal is to ensure that our patients' rights are respected and upheld during the entire duration of their hospitalization. Our patients, their families, and outside advocates may contact our Patient Advocate or representative of our Patient Rights Committee at (404) 243-2300.
Other resources for resolving patient and family concerns include:
- The Metro Regional Office: (404) 244-5050
- DBHDD Constituent Services: (404) 657-5964
- The State's Office of Regulatory Services: (404) 657-5726 or (404) 657-5728
- The Joint Commission's Office of Quality Monitoring: call (800) 994-6610 or email [email protected].