DBHDD would like to offer interested persons the opportunity to review its DRAFT Federal Fiscal Year 2014-2015 application for the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) Substance Abuse Block Grant Program. This application is due to SAMHSA on September 30, 2013. It is a non-competitive application process that occurs on a bi-annual basis. The SABG funds are provided by the federal government to all states that submit an application successfully meeting the requirements as specified by SAMHSA. The SABG application is now a web-based process and as such can be viewed at https://bgas.samhsa.gov. To review the current application, please take the following steps:
- Enter the website at https://bgas.samhsa.gov
- Enter the username and password:
- These are case sensitive so be sure to enter exactly as indicated.
- Select "View Existing Application"
- Select FY2014-2015 SABG Behavioral Health Assessment and Plan
- Select "View Application"
All are welcome to review the entire application or parts of the application as desired and provide comments to DBHDD. Public comments can be e-mailed to Deana Wimbish at email@example.com.