Log on to the Employee Self Service Web.
Services are available from 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Monday-Friday and 7:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. on Saturdays.
For Team Georgia Connection assistance, call:
- Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Atlanta metro: (678) 436-7442
- Statewide (Toll Free): (800) 436-7442
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once a week an employee should delete their cookies.
- Click on tools
- Click on internet options
- Click on "Delete cookies or Delete file"
- Click "Ok" twice.
- Close and restart.
If they continue to have problems they probably need to call Eva Ransom, Human Resources, 478-445-1859.
Enter your User ID
Your user ID is the same as your employee ID number, including all zeros. Your employee ID may be found on your pay stub.
Enter your password
The first time you log in, your password is your SSN with no dashes. After you log in, you will be asked to choose a new password. Your new password must include at least one capitalized character, one special character ($, @, %, etc.) and one number.
When you choose your new password, you will also be asked to select and answer three (3) security questions. These security questions will be used to identify you if you forget your password and need to change it.
After you enter your new password and answer the security questions, click "change password" at the bottom of the screen. This will log you out of the system. You will then need to log back in to the system using your new password.
Select "Employee Self Service" from the menu on the left side of the screen.
To view your paycheck:
- Select "Payroll and Compensation/Payroll and Compensation Home" from the Employee Self Service menu.
- In the middle of the screen, select "View Paycheck".
- When you have finished viewing your paycheck, click "Payroll and Compensation Home" at the bottom of the screen.
To check your leave balances:
- Select "Benefits/Leave Balance" from the Employee Self Service menu.
Eva Ransom - (478) 445-1859 / email@example.com