The C.S.H. Credit Union would like to make you aware of services available to you as an employee. We have included some information about our Credit Union and what is available. Please stop by and visit one of our friendly employees to become a member or call 445-5347 if you have any questions or need any additional information.
Central State Hospital Credit Union
(Not for Profit, But for Service)
The Credit Union is a unique self-help financial organization:
- A group of people united by a common association who save their money together and make loans to each other for worthwhile purposes at low rates of interest.
- An organization of people, not dollars, it belongs to the employees, they own it, and they manage it.
- Has assets of approximately ten million dollars, and returns earnings each year to the members in the form of dividends.
- Has two distinct purposes, to provide credit at a low cost and to encourage thrift through savings.
- Is a nonprofit organization which operates to serve its members, not to produce a profit. Credit Union loans are always explicit with no extra charges.
The Credit Union is chartered, regulated and supervised by either the State or Federal Government and is strictly regulated and examined on a regular basis. The Credit Union is a truly democratic organization which is controlled by its members, who meet once yearly to elect directors.
For more information contact the CSH Credit Union by phone at (478) 445-5347 or by email at CSHCU1@windstream.net.