WCGRH is located in Columbus, Georgia and provides inpatient services to consumers from the following 31 counties: Butts, Carroll, Chattahoochee, Clay, Coweta, Crawford, Crisp, Dooly, Fayette, Harris, Heard, Henry, Houston, Lamar, Macon, Marion, Meriwether, Muscogee, Peach, Pike, Quitman, Randolph, Schley, Spalding, Stewart, Sumter, Talbot, Taylor, Troup, Upson and Webster.
WCGRH has the following inpatient treatment units: adult mental health and secure long-term care. The hospital can serve 116 Secure (Forensic) and 58 Adult Mental Health (Civil) patients for a total of 174 beds at any point in time. In fiscal year 2008, the hospital served a total of 961 clients. The hospital employs approximately 470 staff.
Provide and promote local accessibility and choice of services and programs for individuals, families and communities through partnership, in order to create a sustainable, self-sufficient and resilient life in the community.
Every person who participates in our services leads a satisfying, independent life with dignity and respect.
Quality Care ~ People First
- Treat people with dignity and respect.
- Are responsive to customer needs.
- Empower staff to provide safe, effective and efficient services.
- Adhere to business, professional and ethical standards.
- Foster continuous improvement.
- Embrace and encourage diversity.
- Promote personal and professional development.
- Anticipate and value change.
Community Service Boards
WCGRH is accredited by: